Introducing the Hive Sessions
A sweet, new educational resource for the honey industry.
Elevating the collective knowledge of the honey industry is essential for us to effectively capitalize on honey’s positive positioning and navigate challenges from traditional and emerging sweeteners. That’s why we’re thrilled to announce the launch of the National Honey Board’s Hive Sessions.
These quarterly video sessions will empower the honey industry with valuable insights and strategies for selling and marketing honey to consumers, foodservice operators and food manufacturers.
Volume 1 includes the following videos:
- What Food Manufacturers Think About Honey
- 3 Big Questions Consumers, Foodservice Operators and Food Manufacturers have about Honey
- The Competitive Landscape for Honey and other Emerging Sweeteners
- What’s Trending at Winter Fancy Foods Show and Natural Products Expo West
- Our Favorite New Foodservice and CPG Products
Each topic is covered in a 10-15 minute video, accompanied by a downloadable presentation deck and additional resources. Importantly, there is also a way to ask questions. We will address questions and comments in future Hive Session releases, and we also welcome suggestions for future topics to address.
Watch Hive Sessions: Volume 1 — https://honey.com/honey-industry/resources/hive-sessions-volume