Announcing the Fourth International Bee and Hive Monitoring Conference!
- Commercial beekeepers will see monitoring technologies for remote apiaries, management software – for planning and record-keeping, asset marking and tracking devices, theft protection units, mapping software, and more.
- Backyard beekeepers will see the latest versions of monitoring technology: hive scales, temperature sensors, acoustic interpreters, forager counters, and more.
- Location: Zoom (registrants will receive link)
- Dates: October 5 – 9, 2020
- Registration: https://colonymonitoring.com/events/ Limited to the first 300 registrants
- Cost: $20.00. Yes, only $20 bucks.
- Format: Conference sessions will be held a few hours each day, over several days. Sessions will be organized by topic. Presentations will be pre-recorded, with live Q & A after each session.
- Expect multiple simultaneous sessions.
- Recordings may be made available after the conference.
- About previous events: In 2018: https://tinyurl.com/hivmon18. In 2014: https://tinyurl.com/hivmon14.
- For presenters, an additional conference goal is to discuss formation of a professional organization to support investigators and pioneers in innovative and emerging technologies associated with bee and hive monitoring.