Date(s) - Jun 15, 2016 - Jun 17, 2016
Please Verify Hours
This weekend course is designed for hobbyists, beginning beekeepers or for experts needing a refresher. In this course you will learn about:
- Honey bee biology and behavior
- Building an apiary and harvesting honey
- Apiary equipment and supplies
- Management practices for each season
APR 101 002
- Friday, July 15, 2016, 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Saturday, July 16, 2016, 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Sunday, July 17, 2016, 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
Delaware Valley University, Main Campus
Participants should bring a:
- Bee veil
- Three-ring loose leaf binder
- Magnifying goggles (optional, but helpful)
Please note that gloves are not allowed in the apiary.
Vincent Aloyo, Ph.D, Master Beekeeper
More information and registration visit – www.delval.edu